Thanks to a fellow Bahamas cruiser for the following tip to make clearing in to The Bahamas more streamlined:
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A WIRELESS PRINTER ABOARD.
Here is a review of the steps you will take beforehand:
* Obtain a COVID test (negative results). Save the document as a PDF.
* Go to https://travel.gov.bs and fill out the form for a Health Visa.
* Save it as a PDF. You will need to upload it to the Click2Clear.
* Once you receive the Health Visa back from The Bahamas government, you can enter the country up to 5 days after your negative test. (The test date is Day Zero.)
* Go to Click2Clear. https://www.bahamascustoms.gov.bs/imports-and-exports/about-click2clear/
* Fill out form online.
* Make sure to write down your PCR#. You may need it later to track your Cruising Permit.
* Print your Cruising Permit while you are on the site before you leave for The Bahamas.
*Enjoy those Beautiful Bahama Blues of the water and sky!