This new 11th edition of the Explorer Chartbook Near Bahamas brings you the most up-to-date charts and cruising guide information for the islands stretching from the Gulf Stream across to the Abacos and down to New Providence. Each settlement’s Need-to-Know Info has been revised and updated reflecting post-Dorian rebuilding efforts so that you can confidently explore this beloved cruising ground. (published October 2023)
- Covers Gulf Stream Crossings, Grand Bahama, Abacos, Bimini, Berry Islands, Andros, New Providence/Nassau
- Tide Tables through 2024-2025
- 81 cruiser-friendly Explorer Charts
- Overview Planning Chart of the Bahamas
- (6) Small Scale charts
- (13) Medium Scale charts
- (39) Large Scale charts
- (23) Closeup charts
- Chart Detail:
- On-scene GPS waypoints and routes
- 1/10-minute grid and border scales
- Shaded depth contours
- New and corrected hydrographic data
- Updated variation on compass roses
- Extensive hydrographic and topographical features to scale, plus road maps for land travel
- Chart page overlaps
- Notes on "Joins page..."
- Printed on water- and tear-resistant material
- The most up-to-date and complete source of information on services and facilities (Need-to-Know Info)
- Latest table of recommended marinas and services for all of the Bahamas
Special Articles including:
- Crossing the Gulf Stream
- Customs and Immigration
- Bahamas Weather
- History and Description
- Reading the Water
- Fishing Regulations
- Flight Services
- Extensive Help Menu
- Emergency Medical Services and Evacuation
- Bahamas National Parks
- Hurricane Dorian Update
- Good Neighbor Checklist
- Navigating Andros' East Coast
- Waypoint List
Near Bahamas - 11th Ed
All Chartbooks are water- and tear-resistant. Use special care!
- Ink softens and can be scratched off if wet. Rinse off any water and pat dry carefully.
- Store out of sunlight.
- Write with soft lead pencil and erase gently.