This new 7th edition of the Explorer Chartbook Far Bahamas brings you the most up-to-date charts and cruising guide information for the islands stretching from Eleuthera to the Turks and Caicos. Every chart and each settlement’s Need-to-Know Info has been revised and updated so that you can confidently explore the outer reaches of the Bahamian/TCI archipelago.
- Covers Eleuthera, Little San Salvador, Cat Island, Conception Island, Rum Cay, San Salvador, Long Island, Crooked Island, Long Cay, Acklins Island, Samana Cay, Mayaguana, Inagua and Turks & Caicos
- Tide Tables 2020-2021
- 91 cruiser-friendly Explorer Charts
- Overview Planning Chart of the Bahamas
- (8) Small Scale charts
- (11) Medium Scale charts
- (49) Large Scale charts
- (21) Closeup charts
- Chart Detail:
- Notes on "Joins page..."
- Chart page overlaps
- Extensive hydrographic and topographical features to scale, plus road maps for land travel
- Updated variation on compass roses
- New and corrected hydrographic data
- Shaded depth contours
- 1/10-minute grid and border scales
- On-scene GPS waypoints and routes
- Printed on water- and tear-resistant material
- The most up-to-date and complete source of information on services and facilities (Need-to-Know Info)
- Latest table of recommended marinas and services for all of the Bahamas
- Special Articles including:
- Far Bahamas History and Description
- Customs and Immigration
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Flight Services
- Bahamas National Parks
- Waypoint List
- Father Jerome
- Cruising the Bight of Acklins
- Negotiating the Coluimbus Bay
- The Samana Debate
- Turks and Caicos History and Description
- Turks and Caicos Help Menu
Far Bahamas - 7th ed.
All Chartbooks are water- and tear-resistant. Use special care!
- Ink softens and can be scratched off if wet. Rinse off any water and pat dry carefully.
- Store out of sunlight.
- Write with soft lead pencil and erase gently.